Saturday, July 30, 2016

Part 4 Project 5 The moving figure Exercise 2 Groups of figures

Fig. 1. Family on the couches

Fig. 2. Study the computer

For my group studies, I started sketching my family gathered in our living room at the beach side cottage. I found it hard getting the perspective of everyone sitting on the couch correctly proportioned.

Fig. 3 Moms at party

Fig. 4. Moms and toddlers at party

Fig. 5. Toddlers jumping in pillowcases


During my nephew’s Birthday party, I surreptitiously tried to take photographs of the mother’s huddled around a picnic table with their coffee. I found suggesting faces the hardest things to do with just a few lines. I felt like I was starting to get the idea of suggesting movement when drawing my two-year-old nephew and his friend at play. I few of those sketches are created with only a few lines and yet their movements can be understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment